Bolton Summer XC Series
Family-friendly cross-country series held on Wednesdays during the summer
- Week 1
- Week 2
- Week 3
- Week 4
- Week 5
- Week 6
Rose Farm (a.k.a. Bolton Heritage Farm)
266 Bolton Center Rd, Bolton, CT 06043
The Bolton Summer XC Series, which has always been for the benefit of Bolton Athletics, is now being managed solely by the Bolton Boosters Club. For future information on race dates, information, etc please visit the Facebook page at facebook.com/BoltonSummerXCSeries
- 6:00 PM for 100 m race (children ages 4 and under).
- 6:10 PM for 1 mi race (children ages 13 and under).
- 6:30 PM for 2.4 mi race (all ages welcome).
- 100 m race for children ages 4 and under only.
- 1 mi race for children ages 13 and under only.
- 2.4 mi race for runners of all ages.
All 3 races are entirely off-road.
- Week 1 - June 26:
- Adult Race Week 1
- Children’s Race Week 1
- Week 2 - July 3:
- Adult Race Week 2
- Children’s Race Week 2
- Week 3 - July 10:
- Adult Race Week 3
- Children’s Race Week 3
- Week 4 - July 18:
- Adult Race Week 4
- Children’s Race Week 4
- Week 5 - July 24:
- Adult Race Week 5
- Children’s Race Week 5
- Week 6 - July 31:
- Adult Race Week 6
- Children’s Race Week 6
- 100 m race: 4 & under. Everyone wins!
- 1 mi race: 9 & under, 10-11, 12-13.
- 2.4 mi race: 15 & under, 16-18, 19-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+.
Age as of the first race in which one competes will be used.
For more pictures, information and fun facts, go to our FaceBook page:
Rose Farm (Bolton Heritage Farm)
Register online at Webscorer.com
Preregistration for the series is preferred. This is a fundraiser for Bolton High School Athletics, so your support goes to further oppertunities for the next generation of athletes! Plus, by preregistering for the series, you effectively get one race ‘free’.
Race-day registration is also available.
- Toddlers’ Race (4 & under) - Free‼
- Childrens’ Race (5 through 13) - $3 per race, or $15 if pre-registered for the series
- Adult Race - $5 per race, or $25 if pre-registered for the series
- By pre-registering for the series, you get 6 races for the price of 5
We will run through all weather except for lightening. Should a thunderstorm begin during a race, we will delay if possible, cancel if necessary. We will NOT cancel for predicted thunderstorms since the predictions are often wrong. Most likely, if you show up, we will be there to time you!
There will be no refunds due to weather.
- Mark Mishriky