Bolton Summer XC Series
Wednesdays during mid-Summer 2018.
- June 20, 2018
- June 27, 2018
- July 11, 2018
- July 18, 2018
- July 25, 2018
- August 1, 2018
- 6:00 PM for 100 m race (boys and girls ages 4 and under).
- 6:10 PM for 1 mi race (boys and girls ages 13 and under).
- 6:30 PM for 2.4 mi race (all ages welcome).
Rose Farm (a.k.a. Bolton Heritage Farm).
238 Bolton Center Rd, Bolton, CT 06043
- 100 m race for girls and boys ages 4 and under only.
- 1 mi race for girls and boys ages 13 and under only.
- 2.4 mi race for females and males of all ages.
All 3 races are entirely off-road.
- Adult Race Week 1
- Children's Race Week 1
- Adult Race Week 2
- Children's Race Week 2
- Adult Race Week 3
- Children's Race Week 3
- Adult Race Week 4
- Children's Race Week 4
- Adult Race Week 5
- Children's Race Week 5
- Points Total
- 100 m race: 4 & under. Everyone wins!
- 1 mi race: 9 & under, 10-11, 12-13.
- 2.4 mi race: 15 & under, 16-18, 19-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+.
Age as of the first race in which one competes will be used.
To pre-register, fill out the online registration form here
Race-day registration is also available this year
- Toddlers’ Race (4 & under) - Free‼
- Childrens’ Race (5 through 13) - $2 per race, or $10 if pre-registered for the series
- Adult Race - $5 per race, or $25 if pre-registered for the series
- By pre-registering for the series, you get 6 races for the price of 5
We will run through all weather except for lightening. Should a thunderstorm begin during a race, we will delay if possible, cancel if necessary. We will NOT cancel for predicted thunderstorms since the predictions are often wrong. Most likely, if you show up, we will be there to time you!
There will be no refunds due to weather.
For more pictures, information and fun facts, go to our FaceBook page:
Rose Farm (Bolton Heritage Farm)