Returning for 2021: Shenipsit Striders and Connecticut Forest & Park Association (CFPA) have partnered to offer a discounted membership option for those looking to join both organizations.
Joining the Shenipsit Striders trail running club includes the following benefits:
- 50% off the fee for most club races
- Discounts on club gear
- Access to member-exclusive club gear
- Email updates about club events
Joining the CFPA includes the following benefits:
- A subscription to the CFPA quarterly magazine: Connecticut Woodlands Rock, Root & Trail - CFPA’s member newsletter
- Invitations to Special Events and Meetings and the right to vote on CFPA Business
- A copy of CFPA’s Annual Conservation Agenda
- The primary benefit of Connecticut Forest & Park Association (CFPA) membership is that you are making a difference to Connecticut conservation by supporting the Association and helping continue its long history of effective advocacy, education, and land and trail conservation work.
You can choose between a Shenipsit Strider single or family membership, OR a Shenipsit Strider and CFPA combined single or family membership with a discount for signing up for both!
New Members: A follow-up email will be sent after payment is processed to collect additional information to help you make the most of your new membership.
Join or Renew Today!