Beyond races, the Shenipsit Striders club also organizes “fun runs” where anyone (not just club members) is invited to participate:
- New Year Fatass
- The New Year Fatass is our annual run to kick off the new year.
- Moonlight Run
- The Moonlight Run is the annual run by moonlight around Soapstone Mountain and to the top of the fire tower. Come to enjoy the beauty of the moonlit forest!
- Connecticut Ultra Traverse (CUT) 112
- A trail running event following the Blue Blazes of the New England Trail from the MA-CT border to the Long Island Sound in Guilford, CT
- Shenipsit Trail End-to-End
- The Shenipsit Trail End-to-End is the annual run on the entirety of the blue-blazed Shenipsit Trail.