Wednesdays during mid-Summer 2017.
- June 28, 2017
- July 5, 2017
- July 12, 2017
- July 19, 2017
- July 26, 2017
- August 2, 2017
- 6:00 PM for 100 m race (boys and girls ages 4 and under).
- 6:10 PM for 1 mi race (boys and girls ages 13 and under).
- 6:30 PM for 2.4 mi race (all ages welcome).
Rose Farm (a.k.a. Bolton Heritage Farm).
238 Bolton Center Rd, Bolton, CT 06043
- 100 m race for girls and boys ages 4 and under only.
- 1 mi race for girls and boys ages 13 and under only.
- 2.4 mi race for females and males of all ages.
All 3 races are entirely off-road.
Points will be awarded after each race in each age category.
Following each race, points and results will be posted on
and a direct link to results will be posted on this web page.
Prizes will be presented to the top point scorers at the end of the final race of the series (August 2).
To be eligible for points/prizes, a competitor MUST register for the entire series. Points will be calculated for series participants only.
- Adult Race Week 1
- Children's Race Week 1
- Adult Race Week 2
- Children's Race Week 2
- Adult Race Week 3
- Children's Race Week 3
- Adult Race Week 4
- Children's Race Week 4
- Adult Race Week 5
- Children's Race Week 5
- Points Total
- 100 m race: 4 & under. Everyone wins!
- 1 mi race: 9 & under, 10-11, 12-13.
- 2.4 mi race: 15 & under, 16-18, 19-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+.
Age as of the first race in which one competes will be used.
All proceeds benefit local highschool athletic teams
Register at http://www.lightboxreg.com/bolton-summer-series
Advance registration is required for the children's and adults' races. (No advance registration is required for the toddler race.) Individuals may register for the entire series, or for single races. To be eligible for points/prizes at the end of the series, a competitor MUST register for the entire series (all 6 races). Registration for individual races is available up until the Monday before the race at noon (i.e. June 28 must register by June 26 at noon). Series registration shuts down the Monday before the series starts, at noon.
- Toddlers' Race (4 & under) - Free‼
- Childrens' Race (5 through 13) - $2 per race, or $10 if pre-registered for the series
- Adult Race - $5 per race, or $25 if pre-registered for the series
- By pre-registering for the series, you get 6 races for the price of 5
We will run through all weather except for lightening. Should a thunderstorm begin during a race, we will delay if possible, cancel if necessary. We will NOT cancel for predicted thunderstorms since the predictions are often wrong. Most likely, if you show up, we will be there to time you! There will be no refunds due to weather.
For more pictures, information and fun facts, go to our FaceBook page: