Wednesdays during mid-Summer 2017.
- 6:00 PM for 100 m race (boys and girls ages 4 and under).
- 6:10 PM for 1 mi race (boys and girls ages 13 and under).
- 6:30 PM for 2.4 mi race (all ages welcome).
Rose Farm (a.k.a. Bolton Heritage Farm).
266 Bolton Center Rd, Bolton, CT 06043
- 100 m race for girls and boys ages 4 and under only.
- 1 mi race for girls and boys ages 13 and under only.
- 2.4 mi race for females and males of all ages.
All 3 races entirely off-road.
Points will be awarded after each race in each age category. Points and results will be posted on Cool Running late Wednesday evening after each race. Prizes will be presented to the top point scorers at the end of the final race of the series (August 5). You must complete at least 3 races to be eligible for a prize.
- 100 m race: 4 & under. Everyone wins!
- 1 mi race: 9 & under, 10-11, 12-13.
- 2.4 mi race: 15 & under, 16-18, 19-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+.
All proceeds benefit the Bolton High School Track & Field Program.
To pre-register for the series you can pay by check. Pay to: Bolton Summer XC Series. Mailing address: Bolton Summer XC Series, c/o Dani Kennedy, 44 Stonehedge Lane, Bolton, CT 06043.
- Toddlers race for free.
- $2 for Kid Race.
- $3 for Adult Race.
- $10 max per family, per address, per night.